NZ South Island Old Ghost Road expedition
- Durata: 7 Zile (aprox.)
- Locatie: Nelson
- Cod produs: Heli
Yes, we are off to the South Island for an epic week of riding in and around Nelson, including a 2 days traverse of the 85Km Old Ghost Road, plus at least one Heli-ride!
Experience a totally amazing and different MTB trip, as we focus on some of the best epic riding you can do in the Southern Hemisphere! Working with local companies in and around Nelson, we will spend 5 days exploring the best riding on offer, with qualified and licensed guides.
2 days riding the epic Old Ghost Road, 1 day of 4wd shuttles, and at least 2 days of riding in the Nelson Area.
When: Nov 10-17 2018
* 2 days epic bikepacking ride along the Old Ghost Road (inc Heli drop!)
* 1 day 4WD shuttles at Nelson
* 2 days other days riding in and around the Nelson region.
* All guiding/riding expenses and costs, including Heli-mtb drops, shuttles and transport
* 7 nights accommodation
* breakfast and lunch supplies every day
* Accommodation and guiding on Old Ghost Road, including bikepacking equipment
7 nights accommodation in comfortable holiday homes or hotels in Central Nelson (exact location subject to numbers)
On the Old Ghost Road we will stay at Ghost Lake Hut, equipment and sleeping bags
Breakfast supplies daily, provisions to prepare a packed lunch on all ‘riding’ days.
Evenings free to do your own thing or go out for group meals
Experienced cyclist - high levels of fitness and experience required
Small group travel - minimum 5- maximum 9
$2495 AUD pp
Flights to Nelson (approx $800 from Adelaide)