McLaren Vale bike and wine tour
- Продолжительность: 8 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Mclaren fla
- Код предложения: WINE
Explore the McLaren Vale wine region the best way, by bike!
PLEASE CALL +61 422916289 FOR LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS IF DATES NOT AVAILABLE!
Come along and enjoy a beautiful day of exploring the hills and vineyards of South Australia by bike and don’t worry, we will take the sting out of the climbs by starting at the highest point in the area and riding mostly downhill!
You will be picked up in central Adelaide in and transported to the McLaren Vale wine region. We will provide you with a good quality mountain bike with front suspension & disc brakes, and a helmet if you do not have your own.
We will start off by exploring the beautiful Kuitpo forest or Onkaparinga National Park,and then enjoying the descent down Wickhams Hill towards McLaren Vale. We will then ride through the vineyards and stop at a number of local wineries to sample their fare and perhaps purchase some wine to take home with you. We will also stop for a lunch comprising of local produce along the way. The final destination may vary depending on the wants and needs of the group.
$159 per person, includes:-
- Transport from Central Adelaide
- a mixed platter of local produce for Lunch
- visit at least 2 wineries for tastings and a brewery
- use of a good quality front suspension Mountain bike and Helmet
- a full days guiding with a local qualified bike guide.